12.9.2014

The Last Day of Summer

Hello, everyone!

I wore this outfit on the last Summer day. It was surpricingly warm and sunny. The last chance to wear my black Summer hat, and so I did! Me and Hanna-Katariina visited Ateneum for the Tove Jansson exhibit - it was really great - and then we went to The Ounce for tea.


I've had this coat since... what, 2011? I bought it when we were in London, and I love it to bits. I wear it every Spring and every Autumn, every day, and somehow it never ended up on my blog. Since I bought this coat, I haven't bought any other Spring/Autumn coats. I like this one so much it's hard to find a replacement. They only sell boring coats in Finland. I don't know what to do when I have to let this coat go - the colours are beginning to fade a little bit...


Then on to something new: Minna Parikka's bag! It's so cute, yet practical for every day use.


The clasp is shaped like bunny ears. Can't resist anything with a bunny motif. ♥


I'll post the Prague pictures when I get them sorted out - there's sooo much pictures that it might take a while... But I can tell you now that it was a great trip indeed. ^^

4 kommenttia:

  1. I saw a Tove Jansson exhibit recently and am currently watching my way through the entire Moomin episode catalogue

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. The exhibit left me with a dtrange desire to watch Moomin, too! XD I watched it as a child and it is a great show.

      Poista