4.1.2014

Thank You for 400+ Followers: Question & Answer

Hello, my dear readers!

It's time to celebrate yet another bench mark for my blog - it has now reached over 400 followers! ♥

Thank you very much, everyone! I'm so glad to know that people are actually reading my blog. Or maybe you are here just for the outfit snaps? Either way is just fine! :D


So, to thank all my followers and to celebrate this moment - let us have a Question & Answer! You may ask in English or in Finnish (though I do recommend you ask in English, so everyone can understand the question and the answer I give). It goes without saying that I will not answer any questions that I find inappropriate. I will answer the questions after a couple of weeks or so.

This is also an opportunity for you to give me constructive feedback on my blog, or wish for a post about some specific matter. So if you have any ideas for me, bring them on!

And in the end; thank you, thank you again, all my lords and ladies! Keep being awesome. :}

7 kommenttia:

  1. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Your favorite outfit and why?
      Your dream dress?
      What was your favorite subject in elementary school?
      Some word in finnish, that you literally hate?
      Your loli-idol, and why?
      Name at least 3 finnish lolitas, that you admire.
      Your favorite pastry?
      And your favorite Disney -princess, and why?

      Poista
  2. How your lolita hobby started?
    When you heard first time about lolitas?
    :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Yay! My question: what's your favourite type of lacce and why?

    VastaaPoista
  4. What are you intending to study later and what direction do you think you want to take as a career?

    VastaaPoista
  5. What is your favourite colour?
    What is your least favourite substyle in lolita?
    How long have you been with your boyfriend?
    If you have to choose one accessory, what would be your favourite?
    I don't know if this have already been answered sometime, but show us the dress you like the most!
    Do you watch any TV-programs? Which?
    What kind of music you listen?

    VastaaPoista
  6. käytkö lolimiiteissä?
    kerro jokin brändimekko jota inhoat.
    miten olet suhtautunut sinusta kirjoitettuihin lolisecretteihin?
    millaisena koet suomen loliscenen nykyään?
    haluaisitko kokeilla jotain tiettyä teema lolitaa?

    käännä kysymykset toki englanniksi vastauspostauksessa jos se ei tuo liikaa vaivaa!

    VastaaPoista