22.12.2013

NVC Christmas Calendar 4: Inspiration

Hello, lords and ladies!

For the fourth Christmas Calendar post, I decided to find some inspirational pictures to help you get in a Christmas (or Yule, or whatever it is you will celebrate) mood. At least here in Helsinki it's just rainy and dark, so some inspiration is in order. I hope that where ever you are, my dear readers, there will be some snow for Christmas! ♥









P.S. Pay attention to that nail polish tuto and those ginger bread cookies that look like adorable chubby reindeers - I chose to post them because they are so wonderfully easy to make! I'm very lazy when it comes to nails and  I don't even like baking that much, so this kind of simple solutions really appeal to me. :D

6 kommenttia:

  1. Kaunista ^__^
    Tampereellakin on hyvin synkeää ja sateista..harmitus..onneksi sitä voi silti nauttia asioista, kun siihen asennoituu mukavasti. ♥

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    VastaaPoista
  2. Voi, täällä Lapissa olis lunta vaikka muille jakaa, jos voisin lähettäisin heti vaikka puolet sinne ://

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Tasan ei käy lumen lahjat! En pahemmin edes pidä lumesta, mutta aina toivon silti, että joulu olisi valkea. :D Vaan ei se mitään, nautimme täällä etelässä ruoasta, seurasta, lahjoista ja jouluvaloista pimeässä.

      Poista
  3. These cookies are really cute x3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yes, they are. I would like to try and bake something like that sometime. :)

      Poista