10.12.2013

International Lolita Day 2013

Good afternoon, lords and ladies!

Last Sunday was, if I'm not terribly mistaken, International Lolita Day! I just didn't remember it at the time, but happened to still wear lolita. I think this might be my first time ever actually wearing lolita on ILD. All the previous times, during all these years I've missed ILD - I've been at work, or ill, or else too busy to wear anything special. But now I finally made it, yay! :D

My outfit was quite casual, and I didn't do anything to my hair either, because I didn't sleep well the previous night and was feeling lazy. But I love this unicorn dress so much, I want to wear it all the time... ♥


Outfit details:
Dress - handmade by Mimi
Blouse, beret, flowers - H&M
Purse, shoes - second hand

Last Sunday was also the Ofelia market. I only bought this Spring/Summer hat.


P.S. Don't forget to participate in my Christmas giveaway! It closes on the 14th of December.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti