15.9.2013

Yellow Shoes, part 2

Yellow shoes again! I want to wear them with everything even though they are not very comfortable (my feet are weird; shoes without some kind of straps tend to fall off). I'm even considering should I try and coordinate these with some of my lolita dresses. Maybe the outcome wouldn't be pure lolita, but I haven't cared about that for a long, long time... perfect matching gets sometimes boring.


Outfit details:
Dress - H&M
Earrings - Accessorize
Belt - used to be my mother's when she was young, so vintage? Retro? :D
Stockings - Primark
Shoes - Marco Tozzi

P.S. The only thing in this outfit that I bought myself are those stockings. Everything else are gifts from my friends. I have pretty awesome friends, don't I? ♥

2 kommenttia:

  1. I agree, mixing and matching is so much better

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Indeed, it makes life that much more fun and playful! Clothes are not that serious matter. :D

      Poista