21.9.2013

Friday

Hello everyone!

Just a quick outfit from yesterday. I wore it while running some errands. Now to think of it, I shouldn't have ran yesterday anywhere. I was feeling a bit sick but went to the school and city center anyway. Now I'm feeling terrible and regret ever leaving the house. What makes it worse is that today is the day my dear friend is hosting her Madron party, and I'm missing it out. So not fun. :(

Anyway I wore this Innocent World's OP for the very first time. I don't know how versatile this dress will prove to be, but anyhow I do like it a lot. I has this wonderful Wednesday Addams feeling to it.


Outfit details:
Dress - Innocent World
Roses - H&M
The rest - don't know or can't remember, sorry.

4 kommenttia:

  1. Voih :( sairastelua on liikkeellä..harmitus.

    Mekko on oikein nätti, todellakin Wednesday Addams fiilistä, sellaista ihanaa oldschoolia! ♥ ♥ Musta on vaikea väri kuvattavana, mutta onneksi hieman erottaa tuossa toisessa kuvassa myös yksityiskohtia. :)

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos! Niinhän se on. Mekon yläosassa on kolme riviä pitsiä ja helmaosassa pitsiä on oikein roppakaupalla. :)

      Poista
  2. The outfit is gorgeous! I hope you feel better soon!

    VastaaPoista