20.6.2013

A Bit of This and That...

Good afternoon, lords and ladies!

I've been playing with my camera's makro feature. I'm by no means a talented, or even a very good photographer, but I think that closeup's look kinda cool. I'm still amazed how much better my current camera is than my old one was... even though I purchased this new one in December already. x)

Well anyhow, here's some random pictures I've snapped during the last months - mostly of food. 







That's all for now. I'll probably post next time after Midsummer, as we are planning a little escape to our summer cottage. So happy Midsummer everybody! :)

6 kommenttia:

  1. Your pictures are so pretty, I love the one with the water *_*

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Aww, thank you! I'm flattered to hear you like them even though I'm not a good photographer at all. ^-^

      Poista
  2. That cake looks soo good. What kind of camera do you use ?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I believe it was delicious, though I didn't taste it myself. My camera is just a tiny Nikon 1 J1.

      Poista
  3. Woah, that cake looks amazing! Rainbow cake with peaches or something like that? :D I surely have to try to bake something like that too soon!
    Is your camera a DSLR one? I really like the picture with the flowers in water! Looks so refreshing! (it has 30°C here at the moment, even at night ._.)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I actually didn't make any of the food I've been photographing. The cake was made by my friend, and I didn't even taste it (I regret not doing so).

      Wow, +30 is steaming hot, poor you! :O

      My camera is a little Nikon 1 J1. I don't even know what DSLR means, I know nothing about cameras and can hardly use mine. XD

      Poista