8.11.2012

Evening with the Fossils

I went to the Museum of Natural History today with my friend Mirva. There was a exhibition about bats, it was really sympathic. We also wondered trought some other exhibitions there, and found this fellow. I really liked the pastel colored light in that show room.


Here's my outfit. I'm really trying to get more active about posting my daily wear also, but it's a difficult task indeed. First of all I feel a bit silly asking my friends or boyfriend to take pictures of me looking just regular (meaning no loli), and secondly it's (almost) always dark here and the pictures don't look too good. But here it is anyway.

I've been wearing this particular dress a lot lately. I really love it. There's something about white lace dresses. I've been looking for The Perfect White Lace dress for years, and bought 5 different dresses in my search for The One. This dress here is pretty close to being just right. Maybe the sixth will be it...?

Also, those dark brown ankle boots are new, I wore them the first time today. They are already really comfy, and I believe they will be even more comfortable when the leather softens a little bit in the use.


A closeup of the pearl collar.


Dress and collar: H&M
Boots: Wonders
Bag: Accessorize
Cardigan: second hand

10 kommenttia:

  1. You look very elegant, I like your hairdo! The dress is indeed very pretty, I'm quite fond of everything with lace too ^^ And I'd love to see more outfit pictures of you <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you very much! I'll try to take more daily outfit shots in the future. :3

      Poista
  2. Wow, it is always so uncommon to see you outside lolita and you still have great coordination skills, I totally love your look!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Luonnontieteellinen museo on kyllä ihana paikka. Mekin olimme siellä vasta. Talo hurmaa tyylillään ja eläin- ja luonto asetelmat ovat huimia.

    Vaatuksesi on hurmaava! Olii ihanaa joskus päästä ompelemaan tai opettamaan teille Lolita-kaunottarille pitsien valmistusta perusompelukoneella. Mun blogissa koneparsinta - sanan alta löydät muutamia pitsinäytteitä, mutta niitä on kaapissa isot mapilliset. Kun vain ehtisi postata niitä. Myös galleria -blogissani on aika paljon pitsejä.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos! Onko sellainen paikka kuin enfantterrible.fi tuttu? Sinnehän voisit rekisteröityä, ja kysellä, että kiinnostaisiko alueesi loleja osallistua järjestämääsi työpajaan aiheesta. Luulen, että osa saattaisi innostuakin. :)

      Eräs ystäväni on myös pohtinut erään tapahtuman järjestämistä meille pitsihelmoille, ja jos se toteutuu joskus lähitulevaisuudessa, voin kysyä puolestasi, josko voisit tulla sinne pitämään pajaa (siis mikäli innostaa)? Tapahtuma olisi varmaan joko Helsingissä tai Lahdessa.

      Katsastan blogistasi niitä pitsejä, kiitos vinkistä. ^^

      Poista
    2. Ihanaa, kiitos vinkistä! Olen aika hyvä noiden ompelukonekirjottujen pitsijuttujen kanssa, mutta en ole oikein koskaan törmännyt kehenkään, joka olisi niistä yhtä ínnostunut kuin itse olen, joten mapit vain pursuavat ja odottavat kohdeyleisöä ; ).

      Poista
  4. You look wonderful and so elegant even in daily wear, wow! :D
    That dress looks really lovely, good look for finding the "perfect" one soon! ^^

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words! I never thought I would be called elegant in my ordinary clothes, so that is a huge compliment! :D

      Poista
  5. Your outfit looks simple and sophisticated, I love it

    VastaaPoista