16.9.2012

Second Hand Findings

Today I went for second hand treasure hunt - haven't been doing this in a long time, but now I was very lucky to do great finds!

I found this awesome, vintage style poster made of metal. It's going to our living room. It matches perfectly with our sofa.  ♥


Also, four My Little Ponies from generation 3 - my second favorite generation. They need some serious brushing (and in some cases, washing) but after that they'll be just lovely!


And finally, these wonderful teacups! There's six of them in total, and now I finally have teacups in the actual teacup size. It is incredibly hard to find second hand tea cups in Finland, because most Finns prefer coffee. So all the second hand markets are filled with coffeecups. These are from 70's, made in the Soviet Union - usually they are awfully expensive, but now I got the whole set with 30 euros. (And I mean " here's one teapot, I ask 130 euros of it" -expensive. That happened just today!) So I am pleased.


8 kommenttia:

  1. The poster is so cool!!
    Really nice finds ^^

    VastaaPoista
  2. Mistä liikkeistä teet tällaisia hienoja löytöjä? :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Nämä on kaikki löydetty käytettynä kirpparilta. :)

      Poista
  3. Such great finds!

    (And don't worry, I don't forget you but I am very busy, I will answer your mail as soon as possible).

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you!

      (Don't you worry either and take all the time you need to answer! There's no rush, and I understand that you might be busy. x) )

      Poista