21.6.2012

The Super Secret Society

Have you ever troubles when trying to think of some good titles? I seem to have today, so have a bad title instead. :D

Anyway, Kata visited me today to have some tea.


It was a sunny day, so we took outfit pictures outside. Headbow, parasol and dress are Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, purse and blouse are Angelic Pretty, shoes are Minna Parikka's.


I also wore Cookie Monster earrings and star shaped hairclip by Essin maailma. I think this was the first time I've ever put anything extra on my hairbow - how utterly OTT and radical of me!

 

Some wild flowers. I love how green everything is now, the Summer's really here.

  
And my Innocent World colored (actually she is "natural yellow") bunny, Odessa. Just-look-at-her-isn't-she-the-cutest-little-creature-ever------ okay, I'll stop that now. :D

12 kommenttia:

  1. I´m in love with the third picture. Love all the accessories! Your bun looks super big- How did you manage to do that? Is your hair naturally that "material-full"? ;) Love the bunny also!!!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I'm not using any hair extensions, nor have I teased my hair at all. I have one of those "hair dognuts" hidden inside the bun (I found it from Primark, London). They are super handy, as I hate to tease my hair but like to wear buns. :D

      Poista
  2. Toi pupu... ihana! <3 niin söde ^^ Ja ihana asu. :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. You look so pretty! I love your high bun with the headbow, the result is really really nice!

    VastaaPoista
  4. omg your bunny is too cute! <3 and your outfit is very cute, too (^.^)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Your hairdo look sooo nice! And that dress looks very sweet (obviously, haha XD). Maybe I should rather say, you look very sweet and the dress suits you well ^^

    Awww and your bunny is very cute ♥

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. By the way, Varis Varjo, I've been wondering; do you know that your nickname means "crow shadow" in Finnish? Or is it just a coinsidence that it souds like Finnish? o_O

      Poista
  6. Hello! I just came here from Daily Lolita =)

    Your coords are so incredibly elegant, but sweet at the same time. I'm going to follow you now ^_^

    Your bunny is absolutely adorable!

    Florrie x

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hello hello! Thank you, I'm flattered to hear that (both about my outfits and about my darling bunny, haha). *-* It's so nice that you will follow my blog - welcome, I hope you will like it here! ^__^

      Poista