30.6.2012

Shoes ♥

I just got these brand new shoes from my best friend's Mother (!). They were a little bit too big for her, she said, but for me they are just fine. Very comfortable also, though the heel's nine centimeters tall. I've found out by now that 6-9 cm of heel is best for my feet, and wear shoes with that kind of heels every day.


I like how these shoes got a little bit vintage feeling to them, though they are new. The leather looks a little bit worn out, and as you might have noticed, I've been very much into shades of brown lately. These will go very well with most of my Innocent World dresses. Brown shoes are just so lovely. ♥

7 kommenttia:

  1. they're gorgeous! I'm so curious to see you wearing them *w*

    VastaaPoista
  2. Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! Haven't thought they could be worn with steampunk also (I know nothing of that style, though it does look cool!), but I guess you are right!

      Poista
  3. Your shoes are just so pretty! I love the color, they look perfect with classic lolita.

    VastaaPoista