17.5.2012

Not So Dark Shadows

I am a curious creature. Yesterday my heart was set on wearing something dark, a little bit vampire-like, because tomorrow I would go see the new Dark Shadows movie with my girls.

Well, today we did go see that movie and it was as awesome as I thought it'd be. I mean, when you have Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton compined, the outcome can't be anything but epic.

But as you can see, my outfit was not so dark after all, and defintely I look more like grand mother's old curtains than anything vampire-like. The weather is very grey and dull today, and on dark, rainy days I can not wear dark outfits. That would be depressing. So pink flowers it is! For some odd reason there was sunny while this picture was taken, but believe me, later on it was raining.


Dress, purse and parasol (or more like an umbrella for today) are Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, headbow is Innocent World and everything else is offbrand, though gloves are my beloved vintage ones (my favourites!).

I just noticed that I'm only a couple of readers away from reaching the magical point of 300 readers! Wow, that is amazing. I feel so thankful that this many people want to follow my blog, it means a lot to me. What would be nice way to celebrate the 300 readers coal, when I finally reach it? Please give me your opinions and suggestions! :)

3 kommenttia:

  1. Your outfit is really nice, I love how you're wearing bitter sweet/classical lolita. I used to dislike floral prints on a black background until I see your coordination <3

    Congrats for your many followers! Maybe you could share a bit your room and do a closet tour? ; )

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I'll take your suggestions into consideration. I'm already doing "My Wardrobe" -series in my blog, but once I got to move into our new appartment, I get more room for my lolita clothes and then I could show my new closet! :D I could also show my room from the new appartment. Right now my room is a total mess, as I'm already packing things away for the move out...

      Poista
  2. It's a lovely coordinate! Like how you added the white

    VastaaPoista