17.6.2011

30 Days Lolita Meme - Days 4-6

Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.

1. Greece salad. Can’t get enough of it. (You know, the boring salad with feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumber and salad.)
2. Rucola salad! Also goes well in Greece salad.
3. Tomato soup with cottage cheese. Or carrot soup with blue cheese.
4. Cheese. I really love cheese.
5. Tea. I couldn’t live without delicious, good quality tea.
6. Chinese food. I blame my boyfriend for introducing me to Chinese food. It’s his fault – not that I mind it.
7. Chocolate! Everything made of it – cookies, cupcakes, cakes…
9. Berries! Especially fresh, Finnish strawberries.
10. Orange juice made of fresh oranges.

Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist.

1. White lolita boots.
2. Baby, the Stars Shine Bright’s Marie Antoinette JSK or OP in dark blue.
3. Chocolate brown blouse with big bow on neck – vintage would be perfect.
4. Chocolate brown over the knee socks.
5. More over the knee socks in all possible colors, please.
6. A light blue heart shaped macaron necklace from Essin maailma.
7. More dresses from Innocent World. Those kind of dresses that are perfect for sweet-classic.
8. Minna Parikka’s heart shaped hand clutch in red, white or light blue.
9. Baby pink spring coat – trench coat or jacket.
10. Creamy white classic-sweet winter coat.

Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.


1. Proper petticoats.
2. Delicate, feminine shoes.
3. Roses – roses in hair, prints, jewelry… everywhere!
4. Makeup.
5. Curling iron and hair straightener.
6. Purse, that is big enough to fit all that I might need. (My Baby’s big purse! ♥)
7. My favorite brands. ♥
8. Dream dresses! It’s so fun to try to find them, and I love the feeling when I finally own them too.
9. Friends! Everything is more fun with friends.
10. Hot glue gun. Perfect for customizing shoes, making headdresses, fixing broken things…

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti